Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007


I just made mini-donuts with my new donut-maker from Williams - Sonoma / SANTA. I dipped them in organic chocolate that I melted in my new Hersheys fondue style chocolate melter from Christopher. Today has been a great day! Christopher woke up 2 a.m. and I woke up at 5 a.m.. This year we went to Jessica and Matt's - everybody used to come to our house - but now there's Charlotte :)
We went there following the directions from Mom's new GPS system. (of course we knew the way, but it is a cool, talking gadget). Josh and Constance came, and Danny and Patsy. Everybody loved their gifts. We played Electronic Banking Monopoly - Danny won like crazy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!




No comments:

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008