Monday, July 7, 2008


The ROOMBA has a schedule. Everyday it starts vacuuming at 10 o'clock.  
A little over a week ago, we didn't want the ROOMBA to go off because Charlotte was coming over and she doesn't like it.  None of us knew how to stop the ROOMBA from starting except to set the timer to something before 10 o'clock (it was almost ten) that way it wouldn't go off.  I wasn't really paying attention to what I was setting the timer to.

A week later, Mom and Dad were happy to be the only ones to hear the ROOMBA go off at 4 a.m.  Yep, I accidently set the timer to 4 a.m.

                                                                               I suppose if we need to stop it from going off again I'll set it to a more decent time. :) 

No comments:

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008