Friday, July 11, 2008


This is a game I saw on Elana's blog:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into the Flickr search box.
Using only the first page choose an image
Copy and paste each of the images URL's into Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker

The questions:
  1. What is your first name? Mary
  2. What is your favorite food? Mandarin Oranges
  3. What high school did you go to? Homeschool
  4. What is your favorite color? Orange
  5. Favorite drink? Vernor's Gingerale
  6. Dream vacation? Florida
  7. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream
  8. Favorite Singer? I don't know
  9. What you want to be when you grow up? Baker
  10. What do you love most in life? Jesus
  11. One Word to describe you: Small
  12. Your flickr name: marymary (I don't have one but if I did that would be it)

3 comments:

sourpatch said...

Yay! Interesting.

sourpaatch

Anonymous said...

This is cool! I did it.

Kellie H said...

I love ice cream too...maybe too much =) That photo for it is hilarious!

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008