Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tagged, again

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been helping with a garage sale but, I'll post about that soon. :)


I've been tagged by Caroline!

The rules:

1) Answer all the questions honestly

2) Tag at least three people.

When was the most recent time you were burned?
About 3 years ago I stuck my hand under an instant hot faucet. My hand hurt SOOO bad.

Can you cook? Yes

If yes, name your specialties (three max.)
Poppyseed Chicken, Scrambled Eggs, Mac 'n' Cheese

If yes, do you like to cook? Yes, a lot

If no, do you want to be able to cook?
N/A

What color is your kitchen?
Mostly white and blue, with splashes of red.

Do you bake?
Yes

If yes, specialties (max 3)
Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies, Icebox Cookies

If yes, do you like to bake?
Yes

If no, do you want to bake?

What color is your apron?
Well, I have a yellow one (Williams Sonoma), and the apple apron I made.

I tag:

Jessica

Mom
Elana

3 comments:

sourpatch said...

It seems everybody has some sort of red in their kitchen. But, hey, red is a very pretty color.

I actually like two types of kitchens the best: yellow country/cottage, or stainless steal modern. To one extreme to the other. With modern, the cleaning would be so much easier!

sourpatch

Jessica said...

wow. it has been almost a whole week since this post.

Anonymous said...

Sourpatch, I read somewhere that red is a color that makes you hungry. Maybe that is the reason it is in everyone's kitchens! :D

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008