Monday, April 14, 2008

Herbie!

Whenever Mom and I are in the car we play the "herbie game". If you see a herbie you "call" it. Whoever gets it first gets however many points it's worth.

Normal herbie: 1 point
Convertible: 2 points - Top down: 3 points
Old herbie: 2 points - Old convertible: 3 points - Top down: 5 points
Three of the same color in a row: 6 points

Now if they just had something special about them, say, they were covered in bumper stickers, they would be extra.

This game is especially fun when you are traveling. Of course, another fun thing to do is to make the trucks (18 wheelers) honk, but, I'll tell you about that some other time. :)






2 comments:

sourpatch said...

This is a cool game. I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for posting this!!

sourpatch

Anonymous said...

Cool idea! I'll try this with my sisters.

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008