Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Today I went to the orthodontist to get my retainers. They are clear retainers. They are much better than my other ones. The other ones made me talk funny because the top one was really thick. My teeth hurt a little right now because the retainers are kind of tight, but they'll get better soon.

After the orthodontist, Mom and I went to Mrs. Billie's (old piano teacher) house to drop off an Avon order. We talked with her for a little while but then they had to leave.


A little after we got home Jessica came over with Charlotte and Holden. Holden is a baby Jessica takes care of some days during the week. He's a big boy for being only 5 months. While Holden was napping Charlotte watched some Veggie Tales.



***Tomorrow: Another Bloggy Giveaway!***




Fancy retainers






Holden




Word of the Day:

Akimbo

With the hands on the hips and the elbows bent outward.

(Otherwise known as: hands on the hips)

1 comment:

sourpatch said...

Nice retainers!! Before, when I wore my retainer (bb - before braces), I could barely say the letter "S". Your teeth look really nice, too!!

Baby Holden is cute also.

sourpatch

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008