Friday, April 11, 2008

In the Kitchen

Here are some food items from our pantry that I like:

Annie's CinnaBunnies

Annie's Cheddar Bunnies

Late July Crackers

Nature's Path Instant Flax 'n Oats Oatmeal

Newman's O's (oreos)

Jell-o White Chocolate Pudding

Kirkland's Peanut Butter

Everything on that list is good, organic (except the pudding) food. 


These are some things in our pantry that I don't like:

Collard greens, turnip greens, and spinach

Cod Liver Oil

Olives

Apple Cider Vinegar

Virgin Coconut Oil

Fancy Feast Medley's cat food

Sardines

Salmon in a can

 I'm kidding about the Fancy Feast.  I have never had Fancy Feast.

My ending note, we also have goat's milk, I'm sorry.



Does this make you happier?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Mary, where do I start? There are SOOOO many things on that list that sound a little disgusting. I'm impressed with your rather short list of stuff you don't care for. Does your mom make you eat the sardines? Please tell me no. Mom use to eat those all the time, and boy do they stink!!! Promise me you won't fix any of that for Tues. night if we have Matt's party. I guess you'd call it a party???

Mary said...

Mom does not make me eat sardines. I have had to have salmon. It is rather disgusting. None of the things on that list will be at Matt's PARTY. I think it should be a party considering he is going to get $700.

Unknown said...

I definitely agree it should be a party. But, maybe Matt should be throwing us a party since he's the one getting the $700. However, I'm sure he's already come up with lots of ways to spend that $$, so we better not count on that. We'll have to stick to our original arrangement.

sourpatch said...

Why is he getting $700?? Sounds good to me!! Haha! When is his birthday?

sourpatch

MSM said...

His work place decided to give money to whoever could lose the most weight and keep it off. The contest is almost over and he is going to win. It would be impossible for someone to catch up to him. His b-day is in January.

MSM said...

Enough about the rich Matt. Let's talk about apple cider vinegar.

It makes a great cocktail with some hot water and honey.

YUMMY!!

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008