Sunday, January 13, 2008

Breakfast for Lunch


Today after church we went to the Babb's house for lunch. They hadn't gone because Charlotte was sickly. We had breakfast for lunch; I made waffles and scrambled eggs while Jessica cooked the bacon, sausage, and biscuits. We were going to make donuts but they did not have baking powder, but the waffles and the bacon (or sausage) egg, and cheese biscuits were enough. After we ate, Danny and Dad left as we set up Scene It. It was Mom and Jessica against Matt (Christopher and I played but we don't really count). Jessica and Mom won. Then as we were about to leave Phoebe (the cat) attacked me. It did not hurt too much though, so I am okay. I haven't contacted my lawyer.

No comments:

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008