Friday, January 18, 2008

Vernor's



If you've ever drank ginger ale but it wasn't Vernor's, then you still haven't tried ginger ale!! I love ginger ale. At first I just liked any brand, but one time I drank some of mom's Vernor's. After tasting that, I realized what ginger ale was supposed to taste like. Mom has been drinking Vernor's since she was a kid. When she was young and her family went to Paducah, Kentucky to visit her Aunt Sallie and Aunt Midgett (REAL NAME!: Midgett Brownie Roper), they would stock up on Vernor's ginger ale, because that was the only place they could find it to buy. We have only been able to find it at Kroger; Wal-mart, Target or Schnuck's hasn't had it. So, next time you are in the mood for some ginger ale, make sure you get Vernor's.

3 comments:

jessica r. said...

hahaha that is so good, but I can't drink it!!! It is sooooo sad!!!!!No carbonation for me!!!!!!

MSM said...

Since when can't you have carbonation? Wasn't that Dr. Pepper you drank FROM A DIRTY SOCK carbonated??

jessica r. said...

but that was before the new year!!! duh

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008