Sunday, March 30, 2008

J & J

Just in case I have any new and/or non-family readers out there, I thought I'd clear up some confusion about the Jessica's.
  
First of all, there is Jessica B., my older sister; and Jessica R., my longtime friend. 
Jessica B. is the one who has Charlotte, and Jessica R. is the one I take sewing classes with and do some other homeschool activities with.

However, it's more confusing, because Susan and Michael took care of Jessica B. as a baby before Jessica R. was around.  So our family knows their family, and now Jessica B. and her husband Matt go over to Susan and Michael's house once a week for dinner.
And, since we knew Susan and Michael, I 
met Jessica R. when we were wee tots. 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me be the first to say what cute "wee tots" you both were. Those were the days! It can be a little confusing when we start throwing the name Jessica around, but most people can tell by the story being told which Jessica we're talking about. Thanks for clearing up some of the confusion.

sourpatch said...

Awww you two were soooo cute when you were little!!! Aww!! It's funny how I can tell who Mary is, but Jessica looks nothing alike what she does now....

sourpatch

Blog redesigned by Amy, a redeemed sheep | Template Design | Elque 2008